What the project aims to achieve: How Dolph Business School plans to achieve these goals:
Training and Assessing:
- To increase student enrolment numbers by approximately 50 students in each course to local and international students.
- RPL students as and when required for those that study in Australia.
- Provide quality mentorship and internship opportunities to our students
- To build the MCEETYA project and have Dolph Business School recognised as the RTO of choice and leading provider of accredited training for those wanting to re-skill or upskill in the workforce – those looking for a career change, or wanting to advance their careers and have not undertaken any formal studying for a long time.
- To promote integrity within our organisation, provide the most conducive of environments, and only the best of outcomes for our students – ensuring majority of our students graduate with flying colours and help them secure the roles that they completed the course for.
- To apply quality systems and resources which support training and assessment excellence and develop internal practices that exceed expectations.
- Establish Dolph Business School’s name and reputation in the education industry by producing the best graduates in the industry and advertise strategically to position ourselves as the leaders in re-skilling and upskilling of the workforce.
- Promote Dolph Business School at various industry events and conferences.
- Organise to speak or present at organisations about continuous learning, the value of education, and other topics relating to education and how we can help them advance in their careers and their lives.
- Form partnerships with organisations and other valuable industry contacts to show them what our students are capable of and the calibre of our graduates.
- Form partnerships with the right universities in Malaysia to bring Australian vocational education to the international stage.
- Form partnerships with organisations and offer them the opportunity to have their employees upskilled or re-skilled by us at a discounted rate (rate will be dependent on how many employees will be participating and how the course will need to be tailored to them).
- Partner with other RTOs that offer the best courses in a particular field to refer on enquiries for courses we do not offer.
- Engage with the media to provide advice and editorial write ups to position Dolph Business School as the leading RTO in the re-skilling and upskilling space.
- Craft social media campaigns throughout the study year to get students and prospective students excited about our brand, our approach, our offering, about learning and the adventures and opportunities associated with continuous learning. Amongst some of the planned campaigns include: #innovateorstagnate campaign, #livelovelearn campaign, #conquertheworld campaign,
#learnandwatchyourworldgrow campaign and #askDolph campaign.
- Maintain a YouTube channel providing general career advice, industry update and interactive videos to engage the general public in – brand awareness.
- Organise a quarterly networking event featuring a key industry contact as a key speaker. Free to attend for enrolled students, and a nominal fee for others wanting to participate.
- Provide ethical, clear and accurate advice to prospective students on whether the course is suitable for them and what they want to aspire to, and create a directional path for them to follow for them to achieve their desired outcome.
- Providing the option for students who would like to be involved in face-to-face learning but is unable to physically attend the classes to attend the classes via GoToTraining (by Citrix) – students are able to view the actual class session and participate and interact with the class online.
- Provide support to our students to ensure they are able to cope with the study load and able to achieve graduation status without difficulty.
- Implement delivery arrangements and monitor progress, outcomes and feedback from students as well as staff members.
- Implement continuous improvement arrangements to ensure the high quality of our service and offerings are never compromised.
- Develop continuous professional development workshops and opportunities specially for our students and graduates.
Provide additional mentorship and recruitment services, coaching and support to students going through difficulty in completing the course – phone calls at least once every one or two weeks (depending on the student and how he / she is progressing), or if students prefer to touch base via e-mails or Skype calls instead – all based on student preference.
Two good articles that are worth reading are education in Nepal vs Australia or view if you are intersted in learning about student loans have a read of this one.