Dolph Business School’s primary objective is to be the innovative leaders in upskilling and re-skilling of the workforce, by delivering high quality nationally endorsed qualifications in Melbourne and Perth to empower and equip each and every student with the knowledge, skills and resolve required to work successfully and effectively in the area of business and leadership and management. We pride ourselves on the quality of our delivery, in the educational integrity of our courses and our commitment to re-engage the disadvantaged and homeless community back with the rest of society. It is a great time to study in Australia
- BSB40515 Cert IV in Business Administration
- BSB41415 Cert IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- FNS40217 Cert IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FSK10213 Cert I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
Our point of difference will be our mentors, counsellors and trainers’ extensive direct industry knowledge – acquired through many years of practical experience working in their respective specialties, comprehensive support, flexible learning options including attending a live class through GoToTraining (by Citrix) without having to physically be present in the classroom to encourage high participation and graduation rates, access to a comprehensive database of how-to and knowledge-based videos, and assistance in gaining employment through our relationships with leading employers in the field.
Project Mission and Objectives
At Dolph Business School, our mission is to deliver high quality mentor and counselling services, as well as training and assessment services that meets the needs of our students and the industry. We aim to be the leaders in upskilling and re-skilling of the workforce.
In recognition of this mission, our objectives are:
- We strive to attract, recruit and retain talented, competent and committed people. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional development.
- High quality and innovative services.We aspire to deliver consistent, high quality services and apply superior systems which support training and assessment excellence.
- Learner centred.We thrive on providing training and assessment that is learner centred and which supports lifelong learning. We respect our students’ diversity in experience and backgrounds, and strive to attract them time after time through high quality training and assessment experiences.
- Safety and equality.We are committed to providing an environment which is safe, equitable, and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
- Integrity and ethics. We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
- Industry engagement.We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations, ensuring our graduates have the best advantage possible in securing the job that they want.