Dolph Business School has strict recruiting policies that are followed and thoroughly maintained when hiring staff as follows:
- All hired staff will be subject to intensive interview procedures which include interviews with the department heads and the Managing Director find out the step our you can become a leader by studying a diploma of leadership and management details here
- All staff are reference checked prior to being hired and ensure students currently undertaking Australian Study
- All staff who are dealing directly with training must undergo a National Police Check and if working with minors, a Working with Children check.
- All new staff must agree in writing to Dolph Business School’s Policies & Procedures at the time of induction.
- Trainers and Assessors will be required to meet specific competency requirements to deliver training and assessment services as a Registered Training Organisation.
- Provide for the continued professional development of staff members. This includes ensuring that staff maintains the currency of their knowledge and skills relevant to the training and assessment being delivered or the role they perform.
High Quality and Innovative Services
- The use of innovative software such as GoToTraining (by Citrix) to provide students with the ability to participate and interact with a live class even though they are not able to physically attend a classroom session to encourage a high participation rate.
- Provide students with access to a trove of how-to and knowledge-based videos to assist them in their studies.
- Continuous Improvement Reports & Registers are maintained to ensure the quality of training and documentation.
- Feedback is collected from each student during and upon completion of a course.
- Quality Management System with 100% of students recorded.
Dolph Business School will communicate formally and informally with current and new students on a regular basis – by way of telephone, e-mail, snail mail, and Skype. Dolph Business School has internal targets to engage 100% of students to provide feedback through various methods, to ensure supported and continuous improvement of our service delivery model. Vist course information click here
Trainers will be required as part of their operational procedures to provide timely and regular feedback on the student’s participation in training and also asked to comment on the support that they have received.
Students will have access to Lynda.com videos – online learning platform to support their education journey. Lynda.com has a trove of quality videos that will be of great benefit to students to help them with their studies – from insightful how to lead a successful team video, to Excel videos, to how to create business plan videos. Students can access this facility at any hour of the day, download the videos to access them at a later stage offline, and can be a reference manual should they require further information to help them with their studies.
Safety & Equipment
The RTO Manager will conduct regular checks to ensure the environment is safe and conducive for all staff and students by ensuring the following:
- Strict Organisation Health & Safety policies and procedures are in place and updated regularly according to Government regulations.
- All staff, students, and visitors are inducted and informed of our health and safety policies and procedures when on site.
- All equipment is regularly checked by staff members to ensure it is in safe working condition.
Integrity & Ethics
- All staff are provided with a Staff Handbook outlining Dolph Business School’s policy and procedure.
- All students are provided with a Student Handbook outlining all requirements, standards and expectations in our learning atmosphere.
We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations, ensuring our graduates have the best advantage possible in securing the job that they want.